BAMBI INTERNATIONAL FOUNDATION respects your privacy, it is important to us.
It is Bambi International Foundation Inc.’s policy to respect your privacy and comply with any applicable law and regulation regarding any personal information we may collect about you, including across our website, https://bambifoundation.org, and other sites we own and operate.
BAMBI INTERNATIONAL FOUNDATION recognizes that we must maintain and use your information responsibly. This policy describes what personal data we collect, how we use it, and your choices.
This policy is effective as of 18 March 2021 and was last updated on 18 March 2021.
Information We Collect
Information we collect includes both information you knowingly and actively provide us when using or participating in any of our services and promotions, and any information automatically sent by your devices in the course of accessing our products and services.
We collect information to provide services to you, update you on the impact of your contributions, and communicate about promotions or special services.
When you visit our website, our servers may automatically log the standard data provided by your web browser. It may include your device’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and version, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on each page, other details about your visit, and technical details that occur in conjunction with any errors you may encounter.
Please be aware that while this information may not be personally identifying by itself, it may be possible to combine it with other data to personally identify individual persons.
We may ask for personal information which may include one or more of the following:
- Phone/mobile number
- Home/mailing address
You can access your data, edit your preferences, download your data, or revoke consent by visiting your account. Except for the purposes described on this policy, we will not trade, share, or sell your personal data with anyone.
Legitimate Reasons for Processing Your Personal Information
We only collect and use your personal information when we have a legitimate reason for doing so. In which instance, we only collect personal information that is reasonably necessary to provide our services to you.
Collection and Use of Information
We may collect personal information from you when you do any of the following on our website:
- Sign up to receive updates from us via email or social media channels
- Use a mobile device or web browser to access our content
- Contact us via email, social media, or on any similar technologies
- When you mention us on social media
- To Process your donations, contact you regarding any questions related to your donation
- The use of this data is necessary for the performance of the contract between you and us in connection with your donation. If you do not provide the necessary data to us or our payment service provider, we will not be able to process your donation
- Send you updates on how your donation has been used
- For advertising and marketing purposes, including to send you projects, newsletters, events, promotional information about our products and services, matching opportunities, and other information about BAMBI INTERNATIONAL FOUNDATION
- We will only send you this information by email if you consent to us doing so at the time you provide us with your personal data. You may opt out of receiving such emails by following the instructions contained in each email we send you. You can also unsubscribe from products, BAMBI INTERNATIONAL FOUNDATION communications by logging into your account and editing your preferences
- For analytics, market research, and business development, including to operate and improve our website, associated applications, and associated social media platforms
- To Compile or aggregate statistics that allow us to understand how visitors or registered users use our website, and to make improvements in design and content to better serve you
Please be aware that we may combine information we collect about you with general information or research data we receive from other trusted sources.
Security of Your Personal Information
When we collect and process personal information, and while we retain this information, we will protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or modification.
Although we will do our best to protect the personal information you provide to us, we advise that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure, and no one can guarantee absolute data security. We will comply with laws applicable to us in respect of any data breach.
You are responsible for selecting any password and its overall security strength, ensuring the security of your own information within the bounds of our services.
How Long We Keep Your Personal Information
However, if necessary, we may retain your personal information for our compliance with a legal, accounting, or reporting obligation or for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific, or historical research purposes or statistical purposes.
BAMBI INTERNATIONAL FOUNDATION.ORG is a general audience website and does not collect any information about our visitor’s age. We do not aim any of our products or services directly at children under the age of 16, and we do not offer any of our products or services or knowingly collect personal information about children under the age of 18.
Disclosure of Personal Information to Third Parties
We may disclose personal information to:
- A parent, subsidiary, or affiliate of our company
- A third-party service provider for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, for example, IT service providers, data storage, hosting and server providers, advertisers, or analytics platforms
- To our employees, contractors, and/or related entities
- To our existing or potential agents or business partners
- To sponsors or promoters of any competition, sweepstakes, or promotion we run
- To courts, tribunals, regulatory authorities, and law enforcement officers, as required by law, in connection with any actual or prospective legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights
- To third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services, or
- Direct marketing to you
- Third parties to collect and process data
International Transfers of Personal Information
Your Rights and Controlling Your Personal Information
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time. We will provide you with the ability to unsubscribe from our email-database or opt out of communications. Please be aware we may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity.
If you believe that we have breached a relevant data protection law and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint. You also have the right to contact a regulatory body or data protection authority in relation to your complaint.
We use “cookies” to collect information about you and your activity across our site. A cookie is a small piece of data that our website stores on your computer, and accesses each time you visit, so we can understand how you use our site. This helps us serve you content based on preferences you have specified.
Limits of Our Policy
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and policies of those sites and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy practices.
Changes to This Policy
If required by law, we will get your permission or give you the opportunity to opt in to or opt out of, as applicable, any new uses of your personal information.
For any questions or concerns regarding your privacy, you may contact us using the following details:
Bambi International Foundation Support